Anti-hail net prevents hail damaging crops
Anti-hail net is made of polyethylene monofilament yarn with UV treatment. It is a narrow mesh open net and features high impact resistance. It can prevent heavy hailstorms and wind damaging crops, and it can reduce the economic loss. Also used for preventing frost and reducing the heat loss. It protects effectively plants, orchard, garden, etc.
- Material: virgin high density polyethylene with UV treatment.
- Wire diameter: 0.15mm - 0.35mm.
- Mesh shape: triangle or square.
- Mesh: 6 mesh, 8 mesh, 9 mesh, 10 mesh, 12 mesh.
- Net size: 2.6mm × 2.6mm, 2.7mm × 2.7mm, 5mm × 5mm, 7mm × 4mm, 7mm × 3mm, 7mm × 2.8mm, 10mm × 10mm, 15mm × 15mm.
- Width: 1m, 1.5m , 2m , 2.5m , 3m , 3.5m , 4m, 5m, 6m, etc.
- Length: 10m, 50m, 100m, 200m, 300m or as your request.
- Weave style: plain weave and twist weave.
- Edge: over 3cm.
- Weight: 35g/m2, 50g/m2, 60g/m2, 70g/m2, 80g/m2, 90g/m2, 100g/m2.
- Color: white, green, black, gray, dark green, as required.
- Package: packed plastic tube inside, soft plastic film outside, or PP weave bags with color labels.
- HDPE with UV treatment.
- Enough elasticity to withstand the heavy hailstorms and wind.
- Strong, and tear, abrasion resistance.
- Reinforced margin edges prevents yarn displacement.
- Light and easy to handle.
- Ideal for open areas.
Twist weave anti hail net
Plain weave anti hail net
Green anti hail net rolls
Anti hail net packed with plastic bags
The anti-hail net is used for protecting orchard, garden and botanical garden from heavy hail and wind damaging. It is also used for preventing birds biting the fruit and vegetables.
Anti hail net protects crops
Anti hail net protects vegetables