Badminton net - knotted or knotless
Badminton net made of high density polyethylene and nylon, is a special net for playing. Its weave can be knotted or knotless, and it has a top rope to support the net. Besides, the net is made with canvas edge at every side.
Badminton and net
Badminton net top rope detail
Badminton net packed with rope
- Material: HDPE ( polyethylene), PP ( polypropylene), nylon.
- Thickness: 1.8mm.
- Top rope diameter: 3.5mm.
- Net size: 6.1m × 0.76m.
- Edge: single canvas edge or double canvas edge.
- Mesh type: square mesh.
- Mesh: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 35mm.
- Knot: knotted net, knotless net.
- Color: black, white, blue, gray, etc.
- Inner packing: rope, PVC zippered or PE bag.
- Outer packing: carton box.
- Strong and durable.
- Handle easily.
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor.
- Light weight.
Badminton net for indoor
Badminton net for outdoor